Wondering how to get rid of your old TV, computer, printer, or other electronics?
At DRC Technologies, we offer electronics waste recycling.
According to the United Nations, 20 to 50 million metric tons of e-waste are discarded every year.
That’s a lot of electronics waste!
- The U.S. comes in second in the world for most e-waste created.
- It’s estimated that 40 percent of the heavy metals in U.S. landfills come from discarded electronics.
At DRC Technologies, we aim to change those numbers by keeping electronics waste out of our landfills, our earth, and our water.
We offer e-waste recycling at our retail location in Northampton, PA. And, unlike the occasional County or Township events, we’re open five days a week for convenient drop off.
- We take most anything with a plug; from computers, TVs, phones & air conditioners to hair dryers, razors & electric weed whackers.
- Most electronics are free to recycle. We do have to charge for some items due to the chemicals/heavy metals in their components (see the list below).
- We’ll help you carry heavy items from your vehicle-just give us a call before you stop by.
- Anyone can participate in our electronics recycling program. You don’t need to be a resident of any particular county, township, or borough.
- We offer data transfer services in the event that you need your information transferred from one electronic device to another.
- We offer hard drive destruction services for a nominal fee so you can be confident that any personal information won’t be able to be accessed by others.
Electronics Waste Recycling Prices 2019
We’ll take most anything with a plug for FREE! That includes laptops, cell phones, electric weed whackers, hair dryers, light fixtures, microwaves, coffee makers, and much, much more. And, we’ll even take your old printer ink or toner cartridges.
|TV (35″ or less)||$47.00|
|TV (36″ or more)||$62.00|
|Uncertified Hard Drive Destruction||$20.00|
If you’ll need help removing heavy items from your vehicle, please call us to schedule.