Remote Tech Support
At DRC Technologies it is our goal to provide the best tech support…and the best customer service. We make it easy for you with secure remote support.
Is Letting Someone Have Remote Access To My Computer Safe?
Remote access is a big part of doing business today. It’s convenient, fast, and secure…in the right hands.
For the last 18 years, we’ve built a reputation of trustworthiness and reliability throughout the Lehigh Valley.
We provide secure, PIN-only accessible services with your permission, during a scheduled appointment.
How Can I Spot a Remote Service Scam?
Remote administration is, in and of itself, safe. It’s who is on the other end that matters.
Unfortunately, there are unscrupulous people in the computer world. And they prey upon people’s good nature while instilling fear.
Don’t get scammed.
A real remote tech from a legitimate company will never:
- Call you to solicit business or offer services
- Claim to be from Microsoft or Google or subcontractors for them
- Put a pop-up on your screen prompting you to call them to remove a “virus”
- Prompt you to call them based on a pop-up saying you’ve been hacked
- Push you into unwanted services or programs
- Ask for payment via gift cards, bitcoin, or ask for your bank account & routing numbers
Legitimate techs will never cold call you or give you exorbitant prices for small services. Real techs will give you upfront, fair pricing.
The bottom line? Listen to your instincts. If it feels or sounds off, end the conversation.
Stay safe and stick with a friendly, neighborhood face you know and trust from DRC Technologies.
Our Remote Support Services
- Computer updates
- Regularly scheduled system maintenance
- Anti-virus installation or renewal
- Printer driver installation
- General tech support – help with software, email, internet questions, etc
To schedule a remote support session with one of our techs, either use our Contact Page, or give us a call at 610-502-0854.
We’re happy to help!