DRC Technologies COVID-19 Information & Updates
To Our Valued Clients,
First and foremost, we’d like to express our sincere thanks to you for your patience, understanding, and continued patronage during these difficult times. With some simple modifications we have been able to provide the same great service you’ve come to expect.
We are conducting business in much the same way as before, except:
Updated: Monday, August 23, 2021
E-Waste Drop-Off Services
No-Contact & by Appointment only.
- Schedule an appointment. Let us know what you’ll be dropping off.
- Arrangements will be made at that time for any items requiring payment. Prices can be found on our Electronics Recycling Page.
- Upon arrival, place your e-waste on the porch. Note: We are unable to assist with removing items from your vehicle.
- That’s it. Convenient and easy.
In-store Computer Repair & Sales
Masks are still REQUIRED for EVERYONE for entry.
- Our shop is open for computer repair & sales. If you are unable to wear a mask, please knock. We’re happy to help you outside.
- Appointments are appreciated, but not a necessity. We’re here to help!
On-Site Tech Service
Our staff will take all proper & CDC recommended precautions.
- Remote Administration will be utilized in place of On-site service whenever possible.
- We ask that commercial customers inform us of their precautionary measures plan.
If you’d prefer convenient, no-contact Tech Support
Did you know…we also offer Remote IT Services? It’s easy, it’s secure, and you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home or office to have your computer repaired by our local techs.
Remote IT Services
- Schedule an appointment.
- One of our in-house, local techs will call you at your appointment time.
- You’ll visit the Remote Support page on our website.
- The tech will log in to your computer with a one-time pass code provided by you & proceed with repairing your computer.
We ask all of our customers to please wait to schedule any appointment if you’ve:
- Had any contact in the last 14 days with anyone who has been exposed to COVID-19
- Showed any symptoms of or are feeling generally unwell during the prior two week period
- Recently travelled to an area of higher infection rate and/or to any states on the PA travel quarantine list
We’re happy to still be able to serve our customers and we will continue to keep you informed of any changes moving forward.
Thank you again for supporting small business!