DRC Technologies COVID-19 Information & Updates
To Our Valued Clients,
First and foremost, we’d like to express our sincere thanks to you for your patience, understanding, and continued patronage during these difficult times. With some simple modifications we again are able to provide the same great service you’ve come to expect.
Beginning Monday, June 1st…
We’ll be conducting business in much the same way as before, except:
- E-waste & Computer Repair
- Drop offs at our shop will be contact-less & by appointment. All equipment will be sanitized prior to return.
- For Onsite service, our staff will take all proper & CDC recommended precautions including: masks, gloves & sanitization of equipment. Remote Administration will be utilized in place of Onsite service whenever possible. We ask that commercial customers inform us of their precautionary measures plan.
Did you know…we also offer Remote IT Services? It’s easy, it’s secure, and you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home or office to have your computer repaired by our local techs.
Easy Steps for Contact-less Service
Drop-Off Computer & Electronic Repair Services
- Schedule an appointment.
- Upon arrival, place only your items for repair on the utility cart outside (no carry or plastic bags).
- Please sign the paperwork, including your email address if you’d like a receipt (you get to keep the brand new, very nice pen!), & we’ll take care of the rest.
- We’ll call you when finished and schedule a time for pick up & payment. Your equipment will be sanitized and ready on the cart for you when you arrive.
Remote IT Services
- Schedule an appointment.
- One of our in-house, local techs will call you at your appointment time.
- You’ll visit the Remote Support page on our website.
- The tech will log in to your computer with a one-time pass code provided by you & proceed with repairing your computer.
E-Waste Drop-Off Services
- Schedule an appointment. Let us know what you’ll be dropping off. Arrangements will be made at that time for any items requiring payment. Prices can be found on our Electronics Recycling Page.
- Upon arrival, place your e-waste on the porch.
We ask all of our customers to please wait to schedule any appointment if you’ve:
- Had any contact in the last 14 days with anyone who has been exposed to COVID-19
- Showed any symptoms of or are feeling generally unwell during the prior two week period
- Recently travelled to an area of higher infection rate and/or to any states on the PA travel quarantine list
We are all looking forward to resuming as much a daily routine as possible in the coming weeks. As things change for us, we will continue to keep you informed. And thank you again for supporting small business!