IT Consultant Services for Small Business
DRC Technologies IT Consultant Services will help you reach your business goals, while reducing stress and small business owner fatigue, without breaking your budget.
With over 18 years in IT, we have the experience to meet any of your small business technology needs. So you can go about doing what you do best, while we take care of the rest.
As small business owners ourselves, we understand the day-to-day frustrations (and joys) that go along with entrepreneurship. We make it our job to take the stress out of tech!
Why do I need IT Consultant Services for my Small Business?
All kinds of businesses across the world operate daily without one.
But, the difference between those who have worked with a consultant, and those who haven’t is palpable.
Perhaps the more appropriate question is…
How can I save time & money in my business?
A business is only as strong as its foundation.
And in this day & age, the foundation of business is technology. Weak points in your technology equal weak points in your business.
An experienced Technology Consultant takes a deep dive into your business’s corner of the technology world and provides insight, guidance, and IT solutions tailor-made to meet your needs, budget, & goals.
And that is why you want a DRC Technologies IT Consultant on your side.
How can I improve my business’s technology?
- Do you know your business’s security vulnerabilities?
- Do you know what to do if you’ve been hacked?
- Are your employees wasting time on non-work related things? Would you know if they were?
- Are your employees frustrated with slow systems or incompatible software?
- How efficient is the communication in your company & with your customers? Would you like to do better?
- Are your computers updated & are you happy with the speed of your systems?
- Do you have Backup, Emergency & Disaster Recovery Plans?
These are some of the many concerns our Consultants will address with you. And the best part? You don’t have to know all the answers. That’s what we’re here for!
We’ll help your…
- day to day operations run more smoothly – saving you time
- technology run more efficiently – saving you time & money
- employees communicate more effectively – promoting customer satisfaction, saving time, & money
- and perhaps most importantly, give you a chance to concentrate on the things you love the most about your business
What will DRC Technologies IT Consultant Services do for me?
Whether you’re a micro business that needs system upgrades and occasional IT support, or a small business that requires a complete network overhaul & consistent expert guidance for your internal IT team, we’re here for you.
- Cybersecurity – keep your computers, e-commerce, and business safe on the internet
- Cloud Connection – Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Teams, SharePoint, Google Workspace
- Email & Cloud migrations – move your business from a server or separate systems to the cloud
- Data Backup Solutions – implement backup methods to keep your important data safe
- Hardware Upgrades – recommend budget conscious systems to work with your company’s software needs
- Software Upgrades – upgrade software to maximize efficiency & security
- Network design – integrate your technology for improved communication
We’ll assess your current technology infrastructure for both strengths and weaknesses, design an IT plan that will fit your budget & growth goals, and work with your existing IT Team to implement strategies to further the efficiency & profitability of your business.
Managed Services for Cloud Computing
DRC Technologies Managed Services are like having a watchdog & an expert tech manager on your side.
Our techs monitor your systems for viruses, malware, & cyberattacks. Need to add or remove an employee from your cloud system? We have you covered. Would you like to increase or reduce employee permissions within applications & on devices? We’ll do that too.
Whether you choose pay-as-you-go monthly, or contracted Managed Services, we make doing business easy!
Why DRC Technologies?
Technology is now, more than ever, an integral part of doing business. But tech can be a double edged sword. It can provide efficiency & growth. But if poorly implemented or improperly utilized, tech can damage your bottom line.
In the instance of security breaches, inadequate tech can damage your business.
You need someone who listens to your concerns, knows what you need to reach your goals, and has the expertise to back it up.
- We were techs first – we have over 18 consecutive years of experience in IT with local small business, townships, & boroughs.
- We’re Small Business owners – which gives us a unique insight into the pains & frustrations you experience with your business.
- Customers come first – project delays, cost overruns, prolonged disruption – we don’t work that way. Dependability, reliability, & trust are paramount to us.
- Transparency in pricing – we offer upfront pricing & work within your budget. No additional fees or unexpected charges.